Rhapsody Blind has new improvements

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:13:23 -0800

Just as an update, Rhapsody Blind has a new feature. If you are using the
application, and switch to something else, when you return to the application,
it keeps track of what you were last doing. You can then continue down the list
or window of whatever you were exploring. No need to refocus the window to
access the library, mixer, playlist, burn queue, , or music guide searching for
music. It is a automated installer so you can update the original installation
easily.
Today, I did an interview for rhapsody Blind and it will ait Friday. I will
post the link. It is very informative and you'll get a better glimpse of what
Rhapsody Blind can do.
To visit the site http://www.RhapsodyBlind.com

for rhapsody, rapsody blind, rapsody for jaws, rapsody jaws script, download
jaws scripts