Re: Rhapsody Blind has new improvements

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 22:27:31 +0000

Thanks I appreciate it.

Peter

From: John Martyn
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:15 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rhapsody Blind has new improvements

I think Rhapsody is strictly for the United States. My script is free download.
I can certainly talk to Rhapsody about this matter though. If something comes
up, I will announce it. Thanks.

http://www.RhapsodyBlind.com
keywords: Rhapsody for Jaws, jfw rhapsody script, blind software, music for the
blind, blind access to Rhapsody