Response to my recent email Re: Ad Aware

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:53:11 -0500

I received the message, below, in response to my inquiry about the progress
on making Ad Aware 2007 accessible.

Cindy

Thank you for your message.

Our developers are working to identify a solution to make Ad-Aware 2007
accessible with screen reader programs. Contributing to the delay is that,
due to expansion, shifting office locations, and welcoming in new employees,
our current development team was not directly involved with Ad-Aware SE, and
so do not have first-hand knowledge on making the program compatible with
screen readers. I say this not to excuse the delay, but to let you know that
we are doing everything we can to work towards a prompt solution.

With that said, the head of our Ad-Aware 2007 development team has been in
contact with Freedom Scientific to assist in adapting the Ad-Aware 2007
program. I have asked our Chief Technology Officer for an update about
screen reader compatibility for Ad-Aware 2007. I will reply back to you as
soon as I have information on this for you.

Warm regards,

Erin Earley

Lavasoft AB
Lilla Bommen 1
411 04 Gothenburg
Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)31-777 77 50
Fax: +46 (0)31 15 69 10
editor@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.lavasoft.com Protect Your Privacy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln