RE: Research It and UPS

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:26:05 -0500

Gerald, like you, Cy and others, I wish FS would dedicate their efforts to
keeping JAWS in good working order and to fixing its memory drain. But since
they've tacked on Research It, whether we like it or not, there are times
when it ought to be slightly more convenient. I didn't have IE open when I
decided to check the UPS tracking number, so I thought I'd test Research It,
which I hardly ever resort to. Yes, you have to be online, but with FIOS, my
system is online whenever the computer is turned on.

Anyway, I thought I'd alert JAWS uses that Research It's failure to locate a
UPS tracking number doesn't mean anything.

  _____