Remote access issues

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:09:57 -0400

Hey guys,
I'm trying to understand this.
The major flaw with remote access is with the login screen.
I can login remotely, it's when I go back to using the machine locally
that we have problems.
Anyone have a fix for this?
I was told that you don't wanna enable run jaws first?
Is there a fix to make this login screen accessable from the local
console?
Thanks,
Jed