Re: Quicken Basic 2004

  • From: "Richard Landau" <richlandau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:36:25 -0600

I have used Quicken Basic 2003 regularly.  It works with JFW 4.51 or 5.0
(but not well with 4.5).  But it is not a perfect fit by any means.  Quicken
offers relatively few navigational key strokes and might not be useful for
anyone who is totally or almost totally blind.  I think you would need at
least some limited vision or have someone handy who has vision to do that
mouse navigation required.  I have memorized the locations of buttons and I
have a huge pointer on my screen so can approximate where to click.  I use
Quicken for maintaining checking accounts and tax items but not much else.

Rich