RE: Question for jaws 8.0

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:01:17 -0400

You can't record a message there.

What you have to do is open sound recorder and record your message there and
save the file.

It will be something like message.wav.

then you go back to your email and go back to the sound option and press
enter.

Here you can add the sound file message.wav and set options on how you would
like it to work.

HTH

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24