Re: Question for jaws 8.0

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:37:08 +0100

Hi Addison, in order to record your voice or whatever sound you want, you need
to use a programme such as Sound Recorder. To get there:
1. Open the start menu.
2. Press p for papa so that the all programmes submenu opens.
3. Press a for alpha until you hear accessories submenu and press enter.
4. Press e for echo until you hear entertainment submenu and press enter.
5. Press s for siera. This should open Sound Recorder.
6. Press control r for romeo to start recording. When done, press control s for
siera to stop the recording.
7. Press alt f for foxtrot to open the file menu, then press a for alpha. The
Save As dialogue box should appear.
8. Type a filename, such as sound1, and press enter to save the file.
9. Now you can insert what you've recorded into your message.
Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris