Re: Question for a friend.

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:34:08 -0400

I thought jaws 6.0 was when the ILM authorization started in which case it's not on a floppy it's on a CD though as I recall there was a version of it that still used the old floppies, it might have just been for the betas, that was so long ago I don't remember for sure. Anyway, that could be the key problem is your friend is trying to install the wrong authorization. ----- Original Message ----- From: <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>