RE: Question About Research It Feature

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:47:06 -0600

Hi,

Yes, just leave a space between all of the words.

For example:

st Louis mo

Oklahoma city ok

Fort Collins co

Tulsa ok

Denver co

And so forth.

Braille Wunderground is really slick. After you get the forecast you want
you can tab until you hear "get the weather for any city" and just do it all
over again.

Cy, The Anasazi

  _____