RE: Question About Research It Feature

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:55:55 -0700

I am in Scottsdale, AZ and typed in my zip code and got the usual mobile
weather forecast I have set as my home page, minus a lot of course.  For me
it would just be easier to use either my home page, or, the wunderground
page I have in my favorites.  Both give more information.

I have used the dictionary function a couple of times, and The Reuters,
could care less about the sports junk, maybe it has a lot of potential in
the future but since they don?t offer a medical dictionary, and since at
work I am in Jaws 9 and will be there forever and ever, this feature is more
or less worthless to me.

Rose Combs

rosecombs@xxxxx