Re: Putting Jaws to sleep

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:18:46 +0330

Hi there,
When in the game, press insert+6. The configuration manager will open. Then, press alt+s to bring up the "Set options" menu, and press up arrow to move to "advanced options..." menu item, then press enter. A dialog box will pop up with the curser (or focus) landing on a checkbox called "enable". Jaws would probably say something like "enable check box not checked". Press space to check it, then press enter to confirm your changes, then ctrl+s to save it and in the end, press alt+f4 to close the configuration program. Voila! You will not be bothered by Jaws in that window anymore.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d
MSN: fire_lizard16 at hotmail dot com