RE: Laptops and hardware synthesizer for JFW

  • From: "Ron McEwan" <ron.mcewan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:12:44 -0600

I haven't used a hardware synthesizer since my DecTalk Express.  With the
power of the new computers, and even netbooks, which I am using at the
present time, I see no need for a hardware solution.

Of course, I am not using the newer more human sounding voices either.  I
think eloquence is still my favorite because it responds much better than
any human sounding voice.

In the Journey,

Ron

  _____