Re: Problems with the Jaws cursor in Jaws 9

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:24:48 -0800

I have experienced this 2 or 3 times since installing Jaws 9.
Today specifically, it occurred while clicking on a message in my o/e inbox. At
the time, new messages were being downloaded from the server and at least 2 or
3 lines were read from a different message other than the one I had clicked on
which did open and begin to read properly after as I say about 2 or 3 lines had
been read from the message I had not clicked on. Why this has only happened
once or twice is certainly a mystery but not too intrusive so I had thought it
was just a quirk with my system. Interesting that others have also experienced
this too--except, of course you, Jim. I am still running Windows XP and you are
running Vista so I wonder if the problem occurs just with XP users.