Problems with the Jaws cursor in Jaws 9

  • From: "Eric Brinkman" <eric.brinkman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:39:33 -0500

Hi,

Ever since I started using Jaws 9, I've noticed that sometimes the jaws
cursor will not read what is on the screen correctly.  It will sometimes
read parts of a screen I was on previously instead.  For example, sometimes
when I am trying to use the jaws cursor to read iTunes it will instead read
a web page I was on a few minutes ago, even if internet explorer has been
closed and the iTunes window is maximized.  Unloading and restarting Jaws
seems to fix the problem.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Eric