Re: Problems with a website

  • From: "Cathie Jacobse" <cjacobse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:06:02 -0700

Haven't used this site, but if you press insert + f5 you'll have a list of
the forms. The second last form is something about fetch & the last form is
an accept click. I think you just press enter to go to that form from the
list. This is something I am just learning about on a jaws tutorial.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Cathie