Re: Problems with Gmail

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:20:02 -0000

Thank you. I have sorted it out because security tabs where stopping them,
silly me...

Thanks to you guys I am able to sort it again. Cheers. Andrew.
    From: Andrew Diaz Russell

    Dear list:

    Sorry because it is out of subject. However, if somebody could write to me
off-llist to a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx I would be most grateful.

    My problem is the following: I use Jaws 5.10 and I use outlook express with
google mail, ie, gmail.

    Several people have tired sending me MP3s as an attachment and i recieve
them but cannot access them. They are there, but I cannot play them nor save
them and Jaws only states that save atttachments is unavliable.

    Is my account set to not bring in attachments and if so, how do I change it?

    Thank you and sorry in advance but i have run out of ideas...

    Andrew.