Re: Problems with Gmail

  • From: "Allan@3M" <allanwong.3m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:53:31 +0800

hi Andrew,

there is 2 or maybe more solution that I could give you.

1. in your outlook express, press alt+t (for tools), press "o" (for options...), press ctrl+tab until security, press tab until you hear the following

Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus. (checkbox checked)

press spacebar to uncheck it.

WARNING!!!
if you uncheck this checkbox, it maybe a risk to your email inbox.

2. please ask your friend zip those .MP3 in to a .zip folder before they send/attach it over to you.

hth

Regards,
Allan Wong

Mobile: +60-16-202 0000