Re: Problem with alt-d displaying address bar

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:31:30 -0600

It sounds like the position or the borders of the address bar were
changed. Go up to the top of the  screen with JAWS cursor, find the
menu, file edit etc., and either single click or double click with the
left mouse button, JAWS key plus numpad slash. It will bounce back to
where it should be.

A sighted person can do that easily with the mouse.