Problem with Volume Control

  • From: "Graham Hardy" <hardy_graham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:23:37 -0800

Hello:

I have recently been experiencing an odd assortment of problems with my
volume control.  It began with the fact that my speech had become distorted.
I went into the volume control and found that the wave volume, which I had
never before touched, was set to 100%.

I have, time after time, tried to set it lower, to 50% or so, but no matter
how I try, it does not work.  When I press PgDn to lower it, when seldom it
works, it goes back to the top when I move away from it or close the
programme.

Appreciative of assistance,

            Regards,
            Graham Hardy.