Re: Problem with Tandem

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:53:25 -0500

well i've used it and i can tell yoou right now that it's a fluke about the different voices i'd close the tandem and restart it with a new id

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or live
michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 2/25/2010 5:13 PM, Godwin Adoyi wrote:

Hello,

Is there any one who can assist? I'm using Tandem centre for the first time. While in Tandem centre section, at the controller r side, both the controller and target Jaws are speaking in different voices. Secondly, I can not do any thing on the target computer. The target screen came on my computer as a page, when I Alt tap to the target page, it's looses focus. I'm using Jaws 11. What should I do?

Best regards,

Godwin Adoyi