MS Excel 2007 and navigation key problems

Hi all,
I'm using the latest JFW 11 with MS Excel 2007. When I use the end key to go
to the beginning of a row, it jumps me to A1 regardless of which row I'm on.
If I hit control+end to go to the last cell in a data range, it only takes
me to the end of the current row. Control+left arrow is suppose to do that,
but it now has weird actions.

I have the same set-up at work and have no issues. I tried looking for some
settings to change, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason