Problem with Jaws Authorization CD/ILM

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:13:00 -0600

Hi listers,

I've been off the list for a few weeks so I apologize in advance if this
issue has been covered recently.  I installed Jaws 6.0 from the CD onto my
XP SP2 machine with no problems.  However, I am unable to complete the
authorization process.  I get stuck on the screen where the authorization
number is already filled in and it says to hit enter.  I hit enter and
nothing happens.  I found a tech bulletin on the FS site which I think
relates to my issue, but I got no result when I tried their suggestion,
which was to find the executable file on the CD and go from there.  If
anyone has any suggestions or comments, I anxiously await them.

thanks,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx