HP 4900, Jaws not loading

  • From: "Keith" <keithheltsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:32:40 -0600

I have a HP 4900 laptop with Windows XP. I only have Jaws 4.5 but have been
told that it will run in XP

When Jaws initially tried to install it said that it had to reboot to do an
install with speech. I did and it came up with the Blue Screen of Death. We
had to do an install without speech.

Jaws seems to be there but gives an error about not finding a video
intercept.

Any clues? Also the laptop has no floppy drive.  so I'm wondering about
authentication

from
Keith