RE: Problem in Word

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:32:35 -0400

Yes, this sounds like the problem.  turning off tracked changes simply
means word will no longer track any new changes.  As you point out, you
either need to accept all changes, or, set your view in the tracked
changes toolbar to be "final" not "final showing markup".

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator