RE: Power Point: How can I change the text?

  • From: "Harald van Breederode" <harald.van.breederode@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:15:17 +0100

Hi Andrew,

By pressing the TAB key in PowerPoint you can jump from object to object.
Once landed on the object you want to change press F2 to enter Edit mode.
Now you can change your text.
Once done press Escape to quit Edit mode.
Now press TAB again to jump to the next object.
Once all objects are changed press PageDown to move to the next slide.

Hope this helpts.

-Harald