Re: Portico and JAWS

  • From: "Terri Lynne Pomeroy" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:11:44 -0600

Hi Henning,
The Portico is pretty darn cool! You can get it with or without a screen. If
I have this correct, without a screen, it weighs less than a braille lite.

I works great with all the same programs, including JAWS. My friend just got
one, and he sent his authorization disk to them so that they could install
it on his computer.

I love the thing, and if I get a lap top, it will probably be the one I get!

Terri Lynne