RE: PDF Converter

  • From: "emarquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 23:36:51 -0500

Thanks!
I'll try the Website you mentioned.  I have OmniPage, and use it when
the PDF file is comprised of an image of the text that has to trigger
the OCR function.  I never thought of using it to convert a document
that has real text in it.  I suppose it will still scan it like an
image, but the quality should be good enough that it won't make a
difference.  Do you know if OmniPage, in fact, treats a PDF text
document like an image?
I'll give that a try too.
Thanks again.

Ed Marquette