RE: Outlook vs. Outlook Express

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:28:43 -0400

Hi,

Try setting the default mail program by using the shortcut "Set Program
Access and Defaults" from the start menu. This should work the same way it
does in Internet Options, but hopefully, this will correct your problem.

To send a message using Outlook, press the Alt S key combination.

I hope this helps,

Ryan