Re: Outlook express

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:07:24 -0500

Here is how you can permanantly block a sender from your in box:
With your cursor on the message from the person you want blocked hit alt M.
Arrow down  until you hear "block sender from address book" or something
similar to that.
Hit enter and you will be asked if you want to delete all messages from this
individual and answer yes.
You are finished.  That pesky individual will never set foot into your in
box ever again!  Judith