RE: Outlook 2007 HTML email messages don't read

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:42:30 -0300

I suspect all messages will be read in txt, but judging by the way Outlook
2007 is working that is far preferable than what I currently have been
experiencing.

Robert McCoy
Home (506) 459-6636

Your community needs you, get involved by volunteering

Date: 10/11/2007 3:09 PM

        http://www.eset.com

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/13/2007 10:15 AM