Outlook 2003 - setting up calender appointments

  • From: "Bill Tipton" <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 06:25:33 -0700

Hi all,

How do I schedule a calendar appointment in Outlook 2003 and choose a day /
time the attendees are not busy?

I can set up a calendar appointment no problem if I just plugged in the
parameters, but I want to check the others Outlook calendars
and choose a day / time they are not already booked with other appointments.

I am using Jaws 8.0.

Thanks a lot, and have a great day.

Bill Tipton
http://global   dialoguecenter.blogs.com/disabilities/