Re: One more mouseover questionRe: jsi files

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:50:20 -0400

right, pressing enter on a link with an on mouse over attribute will
activate the main link.  There is a possibility though that not activating
the mouse over will cost functionality for someone because a menu that they
need to use this is a menu of links not a menu like file menu or view menu
or edit menu etc, is missing from the rest of the site and the only way to
get to that menu which is described in excruciating detail all over the site
is through that darned on mouse over attribute's activation.  I'll post a
site where you must use it if I find one again.

Johnnie Apple Seed