Need to fixthe broken navigation "s" command; hope some one will try out the "s" keystroke on the web.

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:55:00 -0500

Hi,
Several people have confirmed that the "s" keystroke does not work with JAWS 8.

It  used to work well enough with versions 7.0 and earlier.

What worked before should work now.

perhaps this is because some are using I E 7.

If some one using JAWS 8 who still uses I E 6 tries the "s" command,
you should stay within the same catagory like
CD titles, movie titles on shopping sites thus missing links you can skip.

Or  you will stay within titles  of news stories on a newss ite.

this command saves me 30% searching time onsitesw ith hudreds of links andI think it should actually work.