Nero usage with DVD

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:49:56 -0500

Hi,
I figured this out and wanted to share as lots of people have helped me along the way.

Open Nero and
tab around till you hear either "New compilation C D"  or "D V D".

UP or down arrow to pick DVD if that is the media which is what you want to burn files onto.

Then tab to where you hear "list of 5 items".

Go to the end of that list and up arrow once and pick"DVD Rom "UDF" which is the second choice from the bottom.

Once  you press Enter on  "DVD ROom UDF"
a page opens up which has 3 visible panes.

The far right pane is the "c:\" Drive or My Documents depending to where you arrow to
and  is read as "Tree View".
That is where you copy the files from.

Then find the pane that says "zero items".
You select and copy the files into that empty pane called "list View".

Once you have picked all your files,,
use your JAWS cursor and go across the files starting with "File" until you find "Recorder".
Hit the JAWS left mouse key on the numpad.

There may be a burn keystroke whichI think is "control + b" but this way works as well.

From there follow the prompts.
These are thei nstructions I  have been lookingfor for 5 weeks.