My friend jaws wouldn't come back on Jaws 7.0

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:14:03 -0400

Hello All,
My friend had call me to let me know her jaws wouldn't come back on at all ,so
I told her to press window m then letter j then press enter and waited for
couple minute ,still didn't come back on at all so I told her try another way
by press window m then window r type jaws7 press enter and waited for 3 or 4
minutes jaws still isn't response at all ,so she cut off her computer and
waited for 5 minutes to turned back on the computer jaws isn't come back on at
all . How can I get my friend to get her jaws back on? Oh by the way she
doesn't have the jaws disc at all. I'll appreciate any answer from you all.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS