RE: My friend jaws wouldn't come back on Jaws 7.0

  • From: "Deb Caldbeck" <dcaldbeck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:18:28 -0500

I can't tell you the exact steps, but I have known people who have
accidentally turned down their volume.  Guide her into the control panel to
check volume settings.  If this is not it, I have no idea.
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavors, and diswashing liquid made
with real lemons?

Deb and Banff

  _____