Re: My Sincere Apology to All

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:58:28 -0500

Hi. Actually, it wasn't mysterious if you took the time to read the
message. I own a list at freelists to which Michael subscribes and after
receiving a bunch of those I realized that the old address was the source
of the problem, so i simply unsubscribed the old address from the list, and
boom, just like that, no more annoying messages, at least not on that list,
smile.