My Sincere Apology to All

  • From: "Michael Berwald" <berwald7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:25:53 -0400

Hello Everyone,
Unfortunately, I am the source of these mysterious messages you're getting.
When I forwarded my address on "Return Path" I forgot to delete the list
addresses from my "forward list".  I sincerely apology is offered to anyone who
has been experiencing this problem.

Mike Berwald
"[A] wise and frugal government...shall restrain men from injuring
one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their
own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from
the mouth of labor the bread it has earned.  This is the sum of
good government." --Thomas Jefferson