Re: More on The List

  • From: "John McLuckie" <john_mac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:39:55 -0500

I have enjoyed the list and have saved several postings which will assist me
in various things over time.  However, because of my schedule and the
unbelievable number of e-mails this list generates, I have decided to
unsubscribe, at least for a while.  Now, I used to think those folks who
posted questions on this list about how to do that were pretty silly since
it tells you at the bottom of every post.  But, having been attempting to
unsubscribe for a few weeks now with several attempts and even sending info
to the admins e-mail...here I am.  I am continuing to get all these e-mails,
and I really don't have the time to muddle through them.  I will have to say
that, although there are numerous valuable postings here, and I don't want
to be accused of being rude, there are numerous wasted e-mails on thank you
postings (said to be against the rules) and arguing among folks that seem to
easily get their feelings hurt by the opinions of others, which did not, to
me, seem offensive or overly critical to anyone other than Freedom
Scientific.

Anyway, I'm not one to preach, but it did contribute to my frustration in
swimming through all the postings each day or two.  I hope to rejoin the
list in the future when my schedule allows me to spend more personal time on
my home e-mail.

Please tell me how to get unsubscribed since the instructions below do not
work.  for those of you who may now want to tell me where to go, hey I
understand and I appoligize in advance if what I said offended you.

John