List No Longer Under My Moderation

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:52:51 -0500 (CDT)

I was given moderator access to stop a destructive thread. To do any more
than that would be abusing my privileges,, and as the thread has been
stopped I have relinquished my moderation of the JFW list. James, feel
free to unset the moderator flag on my account. This is still James's
list, and unless it is ever given to me, I do not wish to do more than I
have already done.

I waill say that it is possible with Freelists, I've just learned, to set
up a filter preventing messages with teh offending letter combination from
being sent to teh list at all. I recommend this be put into place to
prevent what happened in the last couple of weeks.
In the meantime, I'm no longer acting as moderator for this list. If you
wish to comment on what I've done, please do so off-list, my e-mail
address is water_drinker@xxxxxxxxx

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews