Re: More about my problem installing jaws.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 06:35:27 -0500

Now, I have tried three separate versions, and am getting the same results.  No
successful installation.  Here's another error message I got.
  The jaws set up package could not install the required component InstMSI.
The process will now exit.  And of course, you have to press enter to get rid
of that message.

Speaking of getting rid of messages, I was able to get the MS Money crap to
close off, so I had everything closed before trying to install jaws.  Still, no
luck!  Any help would be appreciated.