Re: More about flash

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:11:14 -0700

We have been struggling with this for at least three years. Sometimes I could
find the combination, which might include right arrowing into seemingly empty
space to a little picture of a speaker to get the sample to play only to have
the procedure change the next week. This right mouse button clicking has been
the longest-lasting so far.

Actually if one subscribes to the RSS feeds, the samples work there
Jerry Cox