Re: More On Webmail

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:13:24 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for asking a question you already answered, but what do you want to
know about Earthlink's webmail?  I've copied and pasted the page below this
message.  Let me know where you have the trouble and I'll try to walk you
through it.  Jack

Web Mail Messages

EarthLink

EarthLink.net
Start Page
Web Mail
My Account
Support

earthlink/search

akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0% of 10 MB used.
Empty Trash
Increase Storage Space
Check Mail
Write Message
spamBlocker
(MED)
Folders
 Known spam
INBOX
[0]
 Drafts
[0]
 Sent
[6]
 Trash
[0]

Address Book
Preferences
Search for Message
Web Mail Help
Sign Out
Give Your Feedback!
Email by Phone
More Email Space
Access Your PC From AnywhereT

Click here to find out more!  frame
Click here to find out more!
Click to learn more...
Click here to find out more!  frame end

INBOX

 Messages 0 - 0 of 0

Checked items:
This is spam
  Select Folder
Move

earthlink/icon_preview
Show Message Preview

Table with 10 columns and 3 rows
Select or deselect all messages

Sender
Subject
Date
Size
You have no messages in this folder.

Check All -
Clear All
table end

Checked items:
This is spam
  Select Folder
Move

earthlink/icon_preview
Show Message Preview

Messages 0 - 0 of 0

© 2004 EarthLink, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Members and visitors to the EarthLink Web site agree to abide by our
Policies and Agreements
EarthLink Privacy Policy
.