RE: More On Webmail

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:23:10 -0500

This depends on the particular web mail system that you're using
(they're all different).  If you're using outlook web access, the later
version (OWA 2000 and OWA 2003) I've found to be completely inaccessible
by Jaws.

Other web mail, such as that offered by Comcast, has worked ok for me,
and so did OWA 5.5.

Chip

=20