Re: Maybe found solution to Alt/Ctr/J key behavior

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:47:30 -0500

Even if JAWS is going to start automatically, there may be times when you
have to shut JAWS down, or JAWS might crash and you might need that shortcut
key to get it back up again, unless you want to reboot, which I'd rather not
if I can help it. Anyway, that's why you might want that shortcut key, even
if JAWS is set up to start automatically. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales