Re: Making legible tables

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:15:20 -0700

Do you have any weird color settings? The best settings for jfw is windows
classic with the standard colors. How about changing your view settings and see
if that works. I must say, I am now at a loss. I have seen jaws work weird when
people use jaws with some of the access screen settings.
Hope this helps. Let me know if this or something else works out.
Debbie