Re: Making legible tables

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 09:07:37 -0700

I would suggest that you start out by checking to make sure jfw is set to speak
only highlighted text by pressing insert plus the letter s. Maybe your setting
is set to speak all. With the setting on highlighted, jfw should speak the cell
contents and its coordinence. Even when using your arrow keys, jfw should speak
this way in Excel. Hope this helps and let me know if this works.
Debbie & Jessie