Major problem with aim

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:48:06 -0500

Alright guys, got a very interesting problem.
I can't sign on aim from my desktop.
Keep in mind, nothing at all has changed on the desktop, but I can't
sign on.
In fact, I can't sign on to windows messenger either.
But, when I tried to sign on aim from the desktop, it works with no
problem.
Any ideas?
Both computers are behind the same network.
It gives me the famous windows sound of bong and said
The aim service can't be reached.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jed