Re: Hello from Debbie Scales

  • From: "Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:54:14 +1100

Hi Debbie

Have you ever thought of using supplements to assist your remaining kidney?
Wes is on haemodialysis three days a week as the end result of diabetes for
28 years.  We obtained help from tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Wes has not had a
transplant and so is not taking the antirejection drugs you almost certainly
are.

You could send an email to 'tom' and mention Wes and Jessie Neagle.  On the
other hand you may not wish to travel this path.

In any case, all the best for your health.

Wes and Jessie Neagle.